Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Independence and Cooperation

Recently the whole family was sick at my house. Everyone. The mom exception did not apply. Mom was in bed and afraid to get out for fear of massive dizziness and fainting.







In the middle of all of this sickness came a gift from God. My daughter made breakfast for her brothers and even better managed to not destroy the kitchen doing it. Her teacher had recently had a very nice chat with me about her new leaps in independence and responsibility. Just in time.



I'm grateful for these gifts. She played nicely and kept the others busy for several hours while Mom stayed in bed to rest. What a good girl!



I was proud that not only was she capable of doing this but that she really seemed to understand how much her help was needed and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment