Monday, November 30, 2009

High on Life

Totally blissed out. I have been exercising like mad. My goal was to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. Not a bad goal, right? Maybe not reasonable at least according to my physician, however, my goal has not changed.

Several points have conspired in my favor recently. I fully recovered from an injury that had kept me sidelined for an extended period. I ran a road race with my daughter and she beat me soundly. I taught my own yoga class out of sheer chance. I've had a great visit with my family. All of these events have propelled me even harder towards my goal.

Except I forgot one little thing...how blissed out exercise makes you feel. Lighter than air. Addictive. I can feel my passion becoming an obsession. But maybe that's a good thing.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment