Saturday, December 19, 2009

Electronic Books

I bought a book two nights ago in electronic form. This was my first time into this modern age of books. I was a bit skeptical but it was late at night, I was suffering from my typical insomnia and everyone else would have been disturbed if I had gotten out of bed and turned on the light. Thus, I figured out for a minimal price I could have an electronic book delivered to my telephone. Wow. No lights. No movement. Just me and my book.


Because I have purchased many books from amazon in the past they made good suggestions on what I might like to read. Impressive and helpful.

I liked the convenience and the lack of dust.

I bought two more last night. I'll post all three reviews soon!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment